Food, Fashion, Lifestyle & Everything that is the city

Friday, July 28, 2006

Designer's Soiree: Branded Clothes at 50-80 % off


Last Saturday, July 22' 06, my friends and I checked out the seasonal soiree of designer outfits. Branded clothes such as BCBG, Mango, Mark Jacobs, Chloe, Missoni, Rebecca Taylor and many more, all at 50 to 80 percent off!

I promised myself not to spend on anything, but then again why did I nonchalantly put some cash inside my pocket? I thought to myself that just in case I see the perfect dress, I might as well have some money ready instead of borrowing from someone else. With their previous sale, I got this uber cute Laundry dress which received numerous compliments, thank you very much! Also, I got this Ken Aman satin dress which I saw Tyra was wearing the night before at the Tyra Banks Shows. With that in mind, I was ready to find that perfect dress once again.


I asked the organizers if I could come by earlier than what was said in the invitation. She said that they open exactly 12:30pm. I got there 12:00 noon but lo and behold, I saw that the racks have been attacked already! They told me that these women have been there since 11:00! Oh great.


I scoured the racks to fit on promising outfits but I didn't find anything catchy for my taste, either it was too big or I just didn't fall in love with it. At that time, I felt so hopeless seeing groups of ladies carry a number of white plastic bags as they exit the small function room. I didn't want to give up! On my third try, since they put back the items which had been fit previously, I finally found the one. It was a BCBG spaghetti dress with silven sequins.


As I quote my super fashionable friend Sidney, "hello super nice kaya! as that girl said, "it's TOO CUTE!!!!" if i did not force you to buy that "cheap" dress, you would have killed me! good thing i held it for you before other shoppers nabbed it from you! i swear it's a good buy and you look soooooo HOTTTT in it! remember me when you wear that dress!"


He better be right because my wallet just lost weight and will be on a strict diet for many months to come.

**The next Designer's Soiree will be held next month

-k



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kades, great work here. keep it up!

p.s. update me dun kay missis 99% ha!

-mike

5:29 PM  
Blogger wysgal said...

I didn't know we had sample sales in Manila! Thanks for the heads up. =)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home